Monday, December 7, 2009

FINAL COUNTDOWN

Last week while on vacation I admitted humbly to myself that I am overloaded. There's family, work, l'Amore Intimo and my spiritual well being takes a beating. Too much going on all at one time and I am constantly tired. Gregorysm's and movie reviews are few and far between. The Dodgers are in the off season - that alone is depressing enough - and frankly keeping up with posting on this web log has become stagnant. The last entry was November 18, 2009.

All the above brings me to now. I will no longer update this blog "Troop 180 Productions" after the end of the year. December 31, 2009 will be the last post. I have enjoyed posting here, it has been a place to experiment, to grow, to find the path I should follow. Its purpose has been served. It is now time for me to concentrate on building all that is l'Amore Intimo.

The writing, ranting and venting will continue, but on the l'Amore Intimo web log. The sign off will change from Ciao Y'all to Dream Sweet but the sentiment will remain. So enjoy the last few weeks of my more personal Troop 180 Productions blog and stay with me through l'Amore Intimo in the New Year.

Thanks for reading.

Dream Sweet

No comments: