Sunday, December 13, 2009

NEW MOON

I must say WOW! Love stories are back with a vengeance. The trailers for about a million of them coming soon took close to a half hour to preview before the feature presentation. My "First Base" would fit in like an ACE. If someone can get me into Summit Entertainment for a pitch let me know. Seriously.

Taylor Lautner are you really dating now? WOW! To think I knew you when you where praying to book "Shark Boy..." You've come a long way and looking as though you have a long healthy career ahead of you.

I must admit, it took a while for me to venture across the street to sit for such a long time to watch New Moon. I wasn't bored or wishing I was somewhere else. The story is indeed a love story and very cute - maybe not the gruesome way the vampires were put to death - or the demonic look in Dakota Fanning's eyes - but otherwise cute. Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black in the movie) indeed held his own and basically carried this 2nd movie in the trilogy. I look forward to seeing the third installment.

Oh and...there are Barbie dolls and action figures available of this movie's heart throbs. Go figure.

Ciao Y'all

No comments: